Comments are welcome and encouraged. Comments make for a lively blog, and serve to correct, expand on, disagree with and generally discuss the ideas presented in the blog. With a Comment Policy in place, Price Tags readers are assured that they can comment in a constructive, civil environment. This acts as encouragement for those with something valuable to say. Comments make Price Tags a more valuable resource for all.
However, in some cases, it is necessary to control comments and occasionally a specific commenter. Hence this Comment Policy. Please follow our Comment Policy, and help us to keep Price Tags a respectful and constructive place for discussion.
By leaving a comment on Price Tags you agree with the Comment Policy as outlined here. If you engage in actions contrary to this Policy, Price Tags may exercise its right to remove you and/or your comments from the blog at any time without notice. This Comment Policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Comments are to be directly related to the blog post that they are posted on.
- Personal attacks, hateful speech, etc., directed at individuals are FORBIDDEN. Hate speech directed at groups can be included in this prohibition.
- Foul language is not acceptable.
- Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- By commenting on Price Tags, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in your comments. You agree that you will hold Price Tags, its authors and commenters harmless from all liability that may result from any of your comments.
- By posting a comment on Price Tags, you grant Price Tags a license to publish the comment. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free. Further, you grant the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comment in any format including but not limited to a blog, book, video or presentation.