PRICE TAGS IS HIRING AN EDITOR
Price Tags needs an editor/production manager with responsibility for content and presentation. We have funding for a three-month position.
[For job description and details, click on ‘Continue ….]
Price Tags started a decade ago and is now ready to take the next step in becoming the must-read forum for those with a special interest in how the Vancouver region is growing and developing, especially in the context of global urban trends.
We want to attract an expanding readership beyond the City of Vancouver and from a new generation interested in urban design, development and planning, with a special emphasis on transportation. We also want to be a forum for moderated discussion on the upcoming civic election.
- Edit posts, manage flow, assign work
- Commission features and contributions from a diversity of writers, photographers, artists
With skills to:
- Adopt and update latest in blog interfaces
- Look for new opportunities in podcasting, Instagramming, Youtube, etc.
- Explore possibilities for live events
- Connect and partner with similar media
And able to plan for the future:
- Research and apply for new funding
The applicant should be receptive to editorial teamwork and feedback. And it helps to have a good sense of humour.
This is a paid position for three months, with the possibility of extension if resources are found.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31.
(To PT readers: please forward this to possible candidates, and to organizations for circulation.)