The owners of the Jericho Lands have a new web site with a few new things, like this partial list of documents that will inform their plan for developing the Jericho site:
- Healthy City Strategy Action Plan (2016)
- Rainwater Management Plan and Green Infrastructure Strategy (2016)
- Renewable City Strategy (2015)
- Rezoning Policy for Sustainable Large Developments (2013)
- Vancouver Neighbourhood Energy Strategy and Energy Centre Guidelines (2012)
- Transportation 2040 Plan (2012)
- Priority Action Plan from the Mayor’s Task Force on Housing Affordability (2012)
- Greenest City Action Plan (2011)
- Vancouver’s Housing and Homeless Strategy 2012-21 (2011)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings (2010)
- West Point Grey Community Vision (2010)
It is anticipated that the east and west Jericho Lands, totaling 90 acres, will be planned in one collaborative and comprehensive process.
We understand that the community is eager to hear and engage with us about the future of the sites, and we are committed to providing opportunities for the community to get involved.
Anticipated to begin in 2017, an extensive multi-phase, multi-year engagement process will provide local communities and the general public a forum to discuss ideas and views about the future of these lands.
Get direct updates by registering HERE.