Thank you, Urban Development Institute, for posting the documentation from the speakers at your Vancouver breakfast today: The Future of Transit Part 2 – Who Pays?
Richard Walton – Mayor, District of North Vancouver and Chair, Mayors’ Council on Regional Transportation
Robert Paddon – Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning & Public Affairs, TransLink
Mike Harcourt – Former Premier of BC and Chair, University of British Columbia’s Regional Sustainability Council
Let’s spread the wealth:
- Presentation by Bob Paddon, TransLink
- Presentation by Mayor Richard Walton, Mayors’ Council
- Surrey Rapid Transit Analysis – Findings
- Surrey Rapid Transit Analysis – Summary
- UBC Rapid Transit Analysis – Findings
- UBC Rapid Transit Analysis – Summary
- UBC-Broadway Corridor report by KPMG
And if you have any remaining appetite, then may I suggest you fill up on this groaner from the menu of the Urban Land Institute:
The past few months have produced a bonanza of reports about transit and transit-oriented development (TOD).