The city of Boulder invites designers, artists, architects, planners, and landscape architects (professionals and students) to participate in the Boulder Civic Area Ideas Competition. The competition is being hosted by Crowdbrite.
Deadline January 14, 2013.
The Boulder Civic Area is 26 acres of downtown along Boulder Creek. The goal is to transform this area into Boulder’s social, civic and environmental heart – one that prioritizes purpose per square foot over price per square foot. The city needs YOUR creative ideas to bring the community’s vision to life! The public has been engaged for months and have helped to shape guiding principles for the area.
Help us build on their work by entering one of two Categories:
• A Long-Term Vision for the area or a Catalytic Project
• Up to $19,000 in cash and prizes;
• Winning proposal to featured as a special ULI Colorado event;
• Judged by local and national experts;
• Potential for your design idea(s) help shape the Civic Heart of Boulder for generations to come!