- Surrey City Hall
- Bus Drivers’ union (CAW111)
- Surrey Board of Trade
- Kwantlen Student Association
- COSCO Seniors’ group
- Bike HUB
- Surrey Citizens Transportation Initiative
Bicycle Valet Available
Your opportunity to:
• advocate for better public transit
• push for more affordable public transit
• ensure HandyDart stays healthy
• oppose TransLink’s planned bus service cuts
• push for fair and sustainable transit funding
• promote multimodal transit options
• connect with other concerned citizens
Feb. 26, 2013
Central City Plaza
(north entrance to SFU campus)
More Info? Contact: SurreyCiTI – email@example.com
The City of Surrey ~ Bus drivers CAW 111~Council of Senior Citizens Organization BC
Surrey Board of Trade ~ Kwantlen Student Association ~ Service workers CAW 3000 ~ Bike HUB HandyDart drivers ATU Loc1724 ~ Surrey Civic Coalition ~ Get on Board BC
Surrey Citizens Transportation Initiative (Surrey CiTI)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 311 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.
Theme: Vigilance by The Theme Foundry.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.